Hey guys, Lili here! And guess what...the answer is yes!
Real Estate Staging Association study conducted in Canada
Here are the results from that study:
Homes in excess of 1 Million
- Of a total of 82 homes in this category 62 were staged prior to entering the market and sold on average within 38 days.
- The remaining 13 homes, not staged, sat on the market an average of 97 days.
Home priced $500,000 & $999,999
- 139 staged homes in this group sold within 21 days on average.
- 24 non-staged homes took an average of 140 days to sell.
Homes priced $300,000 & $499,999
- 170 staged homes took an average of 22 days to sell.
- 25 homes not staged sold, on average, at 125 days.
Homes priced $100,000 & $299,999
- 137 staged homes sold within an average of 19 days.
- 20 homes not staged took an average of 127 days
What Real Estate Agents think about home Staging
When you work with Upstage By Lili I will provide a home staging consultation for your every listing, as well as consultation services.